Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box.

I have already 2 tivo boxes in my house but would like a 3rd . Ive tried to message someone at virgin to ask the question would i be charged for a 3rd box but the messaging doesnt seem to work . Any idea if i can get onto live chat and speak to someone ? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box.

Yeah you'll be charged up to £12.50 for an extra box depending on what package you're on

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box.

Hi jo9175,

It should be £5 extra a month for each additional box according to the latest VM information

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tv

New customers: £30 network installation fee where QuickStart is unavailable. £10 monthly recurring service extension fee for the first box plus £5 monthly recurring service extension fee for any additional box.

Existing customers adding TV: £30 network installation fee where QuickStart is unavailable. £10 monthly recurring service extension fee for the first  box plus £5 monthly recurring service extension fee for any additional box.

For those customers there isn't a high one off setup fee. In the above it does mean £10 for the first additional box on top of your main bundle price.

Existing customers on older deals can get the same pricing, but it may mean moving to a current bundle deal and a new minimum term contract.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali