Menu
Highlighted
Brucie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Replacement

Can someone please tell me the criteria for replacing my spare Tivo box with the new V6  , i have a V6 as my main box but the old Tivo as my spare  , would like to run two V6's side by side and was wondering if their is a cost involved in replacement of my TiVo Box  ?

Brucie 

0 Kudos
greygray
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box Replacement

It seems Virgin are still offering Free upgrade box, you need to sign into your personal Virgin account, using the logging details you used when setting up your account

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Brucie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info much appreciated . will have a look .

Brucie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DRS64
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've got a newer TIVO box as our main box and a much older one in another room.  The main one is fine, but on the older one last night, on one of the BT Sport channels, a message came on screen to say that the old box needed replacement because after 9 December 2019, I wouldn't be able to get BT Sport on the old box.  The old box wouldn't be able to support it. The message said either ring 150 or go to virginmedia.com/get your tivo.    The phone message tonight tells me they're too busy to answer my call, so ring again after 8.00 am tomorrow and on line, it says, "Hello,  sorry, looks like this offer isn’t available for you at the moment."  Does anyone have any advice please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DRS64,

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm really sorry that you've had difficulty arranging your free upgrade.

This is certainly something we can look at for you, although we'll need to clear account security first. I'll send you a private message to discuss this further, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

0 Kudos