cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Thanks for coming back to us nutsak316,

We will certainly need to check on this for you. Do you have both boxes on at the moment? You have probably already checked but are all cables tight and secure at the back of both boxes?

Have you rebooted the box fully? If so are you still experiencing the issue of pixalating and freezing after a reboot?

Please can you let me know of the above and we will assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

Can someone please let me know if my posts are visible as I am getting no response to my request and can only assume my posts are not being seen. Thanks. 

Good Afternoon Mark1871,

Thanks for your post and we apologise for not being able to get to you sooner.

Can you please advise me which channels you've been struggling with? Can you also tell me if you have multiple set top boxes in your property, and if so, are they also effected?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Getting this here now. Has been for the past few days. Telly unwatchable. 

Sky Sports News and Bt Sport are pixelating. They are the main channels I watch.

Service status is saying no faults.

Trying a reboot now.

Update:

A reboot seems to have sorted it for now.

Knowing these things, it will crack up again.

We have been experiencing terrible pixelated picture and distorted sound in the London N4 area for the past 2 weeks but for the past 2 days, the picture has become completely unwatchable on almost all channels! Tried everything I’m supposed to try including rebooting and checking the cables as well as the automated tests (which don’t find anything when they actually work!). Even tried to talk to an Agent on the messaging system through the VM app but it was like we were talking 2 different languages! I honestly think there was a language barrier and frankly it was VERY frustrating. On top of all this, it was taking between 10-30 minutes for her to reply to my every post! I know the virus lockdown means diminished staff but we are paying a lot of money to watch tv on 3 boxes in our house and we cannot watch anything right now! There must be some way to get the right help and be able to talk to someone who actually understands what you are trying to say. 

Hi. One box. Happens on most channels. Just watching KERRANG! now and it’s jumping all over the place and is very blocky at times. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV at the moment spkonissis. I would like to take a further look into your account and get to the bottom of this for you.

I will drop over a private message, please respond and we can get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L 

Can somebody please have a look into pixelation issues I am having. It is every channel I watch at least 10 times a day, every day. Paying for rubbish at the moment and I’m not happy about it. Thanks. 

Yep. Mine is still happening. Almost given up.

Checked wires, done a reset and WOW...everything was ok for around 30 minutes. Back to square one.