cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

jamesgasteen93
Joining in

I too have had this pixellation as last image on this thread since last night. 

Reset box, had it switched off and on. Totally unwatchable?

WN4

Has this been fixed yet? I’m still having problems with picture and now I’ve noticed some recording are blocky too and also jump scenes. 

No, no internet either now!

Fix is stating 29th at 2pm 😡

Elnino9
Tuning in

Mine has fortunately been fine for a few days not starting to suffer bad pixelation on Channel 4 HD again.

Still getting a blocky picture. Maybe I should withhold payment of my next bill until it is fixed? 

Hi @Elnino9 and @Mark1871,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're still having pixellation issues. If you could please head here and post the details requested, it will help us identify the fault and get a fix in place for you.

Many thanks,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Any luck with sorting this pixelation problem? I’m watching watch channel 125 and it’s pixelating again! Been having the problem less often than I was but it seems to be starting again!

Service status says problems in the area but none pixelation related. Getting way fed up with this now! (Using the latest V6 box, all connections tight)

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Getting completely and utterly fed up with this pixelation issue now! Just when it seems better it starts again! 

Watching BBC1 right now and it's broken up on several occasions it's happening on BOTH the boxes on the house so it's not a particular box that's doing it. If it's not sorted soon my next stop will be our Virgin Media store to arrange reducing our services!

Area 04. DY10

I got them to rewire my whole house again I was getting it on the whole 3 v6 boxes it started January..I had engineers in here right through February..I rang for engineer right through March but the ppl on phone would not send an engineer out to me then the start of April I got an engineer out and I said to him I want this whole house rewired and if u say no your gonna find all your v6 boxes lying at ur van in the next 5 mins..so he rang and I got house rewired on the Friday...then I got a bench team guy up and he says he found 3 faults and he wasnt even in the house yet...he checked 4 diff pits and was not happy at all with any of them they were not putting out what they should so a network guy was sent up for the 4 pits and he was here 6 hours ...then my boxes seemed to be fine ..I then said I want money off my bill and the guy said 50.00 off I asked if he was having a joke ur giving me 50.00 off for problems from January right through to April he said let me look at this he came back and gave me 101.00 off ...just shows u if I had said yes to the 50 that was it ...so if ur still having all the problems that I was having not able to watch TV etc with all the pixels all over screen tell them u want all pits checked and try n get someone from the bench team out to you ..hope this helps some ppl ..xSmiley Happy  

DD4 

Hi. I have been having problems with pixelation for a while. Today it's been on BBC channels but could be any. I have the TiVo box and I am in London sw16 area. A test shows no errors. It's really becoming quite annoying.