cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Ah I was hoping to avoid the frustration of the Virgin Media Helpline. Lol. 

Had problems on lesser channels with pixelation but this has now started on some of the main channels. Tried reboot and HDMI leads but no joy. Does anyone know a fix please?

Getting pixellation on TV different channels today but Service Status says no problems.

All connections checked, any ideas?

thanks

I was going to phone up tomorrow, seems pointless now. May still ring and try and get a credit for bad service.

Hi,

My picture is doing the same tonight mainly on channel 4

Removed

discodom
Joining in

Can anyone help 

I am having problems with picture pixalation with my V6 box. I have tried new premium hdmi leads and still no better. My box is showing 95% full ! Could this be the problem or do I need a new box ? Picture quality is disappointing too, am thinking of swapping to Sky as they have offered a cracking deal.                                             It is plugged in to a Samsung 4K tv. 

Thanks 

Dominik 

bn12
On our wavelength

to be fair to Virgin, someone did call within an hour re complaint, but was ineffectual & ended up picking an argument with me! This seems to be a national problem - I'm in Worthing - & it's just not good enough!

bn12
On our wavelength

comment on here from someone at Virgin would be nice.....

I have had some pixelation on live tv last night during channel 5 hd broadcast on uglyhouses program it was happening a lot I have also noticed it on other live broadcasts but last night it was a lot worse than I have had before.

had my v6box for 8 months and fast 200 B/band. 

Is this a problem with the hard drive.