Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports pause

I paused sky sports in march and it was removed from my bill. I just got my new bill through and sky sports is being charged again. Is there a way to get this removed from my bill without having to call? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky sports pause

VM are aware of this issue, which is causing credits not to repeat. They are tracking down the accounts where this has happened so you should see a double credit next month. If this doesn’t happen then you will have to contact them.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yer I have just noticed this on my latest bill and it tells me that I owe money from my last bill due to the credit, have just submitted another pause request I hope that isn't going to mess things up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Tazrocks.

Have you been able to check on your online account the amount that is owed? You can see the bill in question on here as well which would include the credit if applied.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

• Hi Emily the bills have all  stated my full package cost but before when I used to pay it automatically added the discount but no longer does this
0 Kudos