Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Witness contact details.

Greetings;

Does anyone know how to contact Sky Witness? I've tried using their details online but the telephone number doesn't work and any e mails sent are bounced?

I ask, as I've already watched (on SKY Witness) seasons 1 to 3 of the series Elementary with seasons 5 to 7 recorded - that's 58 episodes sat in limbo waiting to be viewed and (obviously), I would like to see all of the episodes in their proper sequence? I was looking forward to viewing season 4 at the end of January 2020, but for some reason they skipped season 4 and went to season 5 and beyond - really frustrating!!

Now the series is being repeated again (from season 1) on Sky Witness and as Elementary is shown across SKY, Virgin and other platforms I'm trying to find out if  the scenario above will happen again?

I know that series 4 is available on catch up via prime video, but to watch the whole of series 4 would be a costly exercise.

Can anyone advise please?

Cheers

Chris D
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Witness contact details.

Good Afternoon bw41101,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums

If you check out the community that Sky have set up, you may well find Sky employee's who are able to assist you further with this request 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Greetings David;

Thanks for the link. Someone did reply, though the response was somewhat intriguing - here:

"Thank you for your email regarding Elementary on Sky Witness.

We do not currently have the broadcast rights to season 4, which is why this season was not shown during the previous repeat of this show and will not be shown during its current repeat run on Sky Witness either.

At this time we do not have any confirmed dates for when we might get the season 4 broadcast rights back.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

Ironic answer seeing as they have the rights to and shown seasons 1 to 3 and 5 to 7 and as its slap bang in the middle of all the seasons - the only way is to  get it on catch up via Prime video - with 24 episodes an expensive exercise indeed.

The answer - to quote " we might get the season 4 broadcast rights back",begs the question as to why the rights for season 4 were relinquished in the first place? This being the case, looks very much (to me) like a revenue generating exercise - as if we don't pay enough for our packages as it is - someone's having a larf!

Cheers and all the best

bw41101.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thinks like this happen all the time.

Did you know Disney was not allowed to put Frozen 2 on Disney+ because they didn't have the licensing rights to do it 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos