Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

Is it just me or did anyone else not realise they could pause the Sky Sports during the period on no live action? Now the pause form has been removed it seems a little unfair that I've been charged for the last 3 months for something that didn't happen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports

As far as Sky/BT are concerned, the channels did not stop broadcasting so they are under no obligation to reimburse you for them. Its the usual case of if you don't ask you don't get. The page where you could pause the channels (you were still charged for the channels but were issued credit) was prominently linked from Virgin Media's home page for nearly two months.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The companya don't care about us. 

They could have had a op in if you want to pay for no life sports. But they do opt out.   Some many people don't ever do it and don't know anything about it.   Sad but there all greedy. 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes undertsand it was linked on the web page - unfortunately missed it so its my fault - not sure  I understand why they didnt go out on mass and credit all subscribers - typical corporate mentality I suppose

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

they are a business and they were still supplying access to the channel. VM have no control over the content

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos