Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Screen pixalating

Hi I have had pixalating on the screen constantly last few months on most channels. Had engineer out about a year ago and he changed a load of stuff but no better. Have today rebooted again after running a test on the website said a technical issue.

This is now at the point where I might have to leave as just not acceptable 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screen pixalating

Could someone from virgin get back to me please on pixalating screen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've been suffering from Pixelating pictures pauljackson66.

Please can you make sure that all the cables are seated correctly, where they should be and make sure the box is in a well ventilated area. 

I have been able to look into your account and can see nothing that would be causing this issue, are you able to try the above to see if that helps the issue.

Is this happening on live TV and recordings? If happening on live TV, is it on every channel?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes have tried all cables and rebooted several times. It pixelated on live tv and recordings 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi it's quite well documented on here that pixalating normaly points to signal level issues you need an engineer to come to you and adjust the signal levels between your box and the street cabinet.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi pauljackson66,

Thank you for coming back to me, I am sorry you are still having issues with pixelation , which box do you have, have you tried a different HDMI cable and socket on your TV .

Do you have any other issues with your services other than this?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi have tried a different cable and different port and still the same .other services are fine 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that pauljackson66.

Please let us take a further look into this for you. Look out for my PM requesting a few details (the purple envelope) and please get back to me when you can.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me so we can arrange a tech-visit pauljackson66. I've sent the details via PM, and will look forward to hearing back from you with the outcome.

If there's anything else we can help with in the meantime don't hesitate to let us know. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi tom fyi wifi has gone really bad now if you can get them to look at that too please

0 Kudos