Menu
euanmclaren
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelation issue

Hi There I have been having pixellation problems on my virgin tv for a week or two now, have tried checking/swapping cables, resetting and running virgin online test which came back as 

"We've spotted that your TV box may not be connected"

looking for advice as to next step please, thank you.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

First off, which TV box do you have? Is it a TiVo or a V6? If you're not sure - check here - it won't make a material difference to a pixellation fault but could be useful.

Is your picture breakup affecting every channel or only specific ones? I only ask because an error message implying your box isn't connected would suggest to me that the box is effectively offline.

I would recommend you call VM Faults - 150 from your landline, or 0345 4541111, and they can run a few checks whilst you're on the line. They should be able to identify whether there's a problem with your box, or there's an issue in your area that needs an engineer to resolve.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

euanmclaren
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice, yeah its a tivo and it affects only some channels. I put the post here rather than phoning as that is what I was advised to do after the online check as the phone lines were struggling apparently. I'll just try phoning then, thank you.

0 Kudos