Menu
V96GLF
Joining in
Message 91 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

It does seem quite variable and depends on the channel.

Wimbledon (on BBC1/BBC2 HD) has been perfect.  But the Download Festival highlights programme on Sky Arts HD was badly pixelated.

0 Kudos
rickyraccoon
Joining in
Message 92 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Struggling badly with this issue today, noticed slight glitches in viewing for the last 2/3 weeks but today it has become unwatchable on virtually every channel except BBC One. Affecting Box our V6 boxes so must be an external issue. Ran diagnostic and called 150 but not helpful at all. 

0 Kudos
MUAksoy
Joining in
Message 93 of 111
Flag for a moderator

I have had months of conversations with Virgin regarding this issue. They have even laid a new cable from the street cabin to my house. Still suffering from pixelation. I have suggested that it is a problem with the stream signal being interrupted. No notice taken so far. I am going to escalate a CEO complaint.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 94 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hello rickyraccoon,

I'm very sorry to hear about the pixelation issues you have been experiencing over the last 2 / 3 weeks. 

I've now sent you a private message as I will need to access your account to take a closer look at the problem.

Regards,

Dean C 

0 Kudos
MUAksoy
Joining in
Message 95 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Dear Dean C

Will you please advise me as well regarding my on going problems please?

Regards

Mustafa

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 96 of 111
Flag for a moderator

No worries MUAksoy,

Please can you check your private messages. 

Thanks, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Snm1979
Joining in
Message 97 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hi there we are also having problems in the evening with pixilation. It’s happening when watching programs on demand and but really bad  whilst watch btsport hd this evening. Even when recording programs it records it so can’t even watch the programs back afterwards. We have reset and checked online and no faults are being found. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 98 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hi Snm1979,

Thanks for signing up to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

Sorry to hear about the pixelation issues you have been experiencing, I have now sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at your account. 

You will be able to access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located on the top right hand side of your screen.

Regards,

Dean C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mikelaw
Joining in
Message 99 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I've been having pixellation for quite a while too and it isn’t getting better. I called Faults a few weeks ago and was advised to unplug and restart the V6 box, which helped for a short while but the problem hasn’t gone away, sometimes tv is now virtually unwatchable especially HD channels.

Can I get help here?

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 100 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with pix-elation on your V6 box.

Have you tried a different HDMI cables, even one from something that works well. If you have any  other HDMI devices plugged into your TV try switching ports and cables.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos