Menu
TheArPee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture distorts and signal drops every hour

For the last couple of weeks every time we get settled in to watch a show of an evening the connection drops out for a few seconds (up to a few minutes).

Have reset the box, disconnected all cables, reconnected, etc etc. No improvement.

Please help

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture distorts and signal drops every hour

Good Evening TheArPee,

Thanks for your post and I'm terribly sorry for the time it's taken to come back to you and hearing of your connection issues.

Can you tell me if this is still on going or if this has now been resolved? 

There doesn't currently appear to be an issues in the local area, have you been previously advised of any outages?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
TheArPee
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is still going on and also we have issues with planned recordings vanishing and Netflix App connection.

Many many times recently we have scheduled a show to record, making sure that the settings are for "All" and not "New Only", only to find that it has not recorded and there is no entry in "Recording Hiccups". Box is reporting only 10% space used so that is not an issue. 

If we want to watch Netflix - 9 times out of 10 we have to totally reset the box (full power off for 2 minutes) - so instead of "Netflix and chill" it's "Netflix and totally wind you up!"

You can imagine our frustration!

Thanks for responding!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TheArPee,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your V6 box, I have had a look our end and there are quite a few errors , all you input levels are our and there are also lots of RS errors.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
TheArPee
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Technician booked for tomorrow - fingers crossed for a swift resolution.

0 Kudos
TheArPee
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Box replaced by very pleasant technician and now testing for 24 hours!

0 Kudos