Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused Sky Sports BT Sport but my bill still the same!

Hi I seen the credits added £27 and £9.50 and my bill on 7th May has now been reduced. So do I apply every month 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi andy

You don't  have to apply again, it will be applied automatically until such time as VM inform you of any change.

from the VM page where you apply for the pause/credit https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us 

This payment pause is available to customers who had Sky Sports on 19th March 2020, and BT Sport on 22nd March 2020.  If you weren’t using Sky Sports or BT Sport on these dates, you might not be eligible.

We’ll restart your payments automatically, and let you know when that's happening.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

My last bill had the credit added but this month there's no credit. Can't seem to see an option for Live Chat and it's over an hour to wait on the phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

My credit hasn’t been applied for this month either, I did get it last month, my bill cycle is may the 2nd so it should be on by now

cam the mods check this out

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

How do you get £50 off your bill?

0 Kudos