Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On hold then cut off repeatedly

Hi

i have a fault with on demand tv service for 6 months which has been slowly getting worse and I cannot now watch a on demand movie without it stopping half way through. 

Spent two hours a few weeks ago on hold getting cut off both times. Now on hold again. 

I cannot call earlier it mid week due to work. Please advise how on earth I can speak to someone to get this resolved 

thanks

stephen

Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On hold then cut off repeatedly

Not an ideal answer but they open at 8am call as early as possible it may help on the wait time. TBH when I have had to call them I have never experienced any issues speaking to someone. But having read some of the comments on here in recent weeks it does seem to be a bit of a lottery if you do manage to get through. I often wonder if VM response would be swifter if we the bill payers delayed paying what we owe them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephenp79,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your tv service and you have been unable to get hold of one of our agents. I can run through some diagnostics remotely with you. Can you please make sure your box is switched on so we can connect to it and help you resolve your tv issues.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Think issue has been resolved. Engineer came and replaced box with a v6 one

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephenp79, 

Thanks for getting back to us with an update, I'm glad everything is now resolved for you. 

If you need anything further please post another question and we'll be more than happy to help 🙂

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos