Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix freezing

Hi I am having an issue with Netflix.

i have spoken to them but they are unable to help.

i read on this forum that a faulty box was to blame and they had the same error code. I wonder if that is our problem too.

everytime I watch something on Netflix it freezes. 

‘it’s made it unwatchable.  It’s like it’s losing the connection to the Netflix servers.

hoping someone can advise? 
thank you 

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix freezing

Hi it could be your box is faulty, also are you trying to access it via a older TiVo or a V6 box as I'm afraid some older boxes are not very capable of delivering Netflix YouTube etc. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It isn’t a V6 box. We arranged a V6 but got so messed around by virgin (not turning up etc) we cancelled the upgrade.

We’ve had this box about a year,  netflix always worked fine but now it doesn’t. I can’t watch a full episode of anything, only about 15 minutes then when I check my connection in Netflix settings I get red X’s. 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I fear that as has been stated on here before the older TiVo boxes are notoriously bad at handling things like Netflix YouTube etc, a V6 would be the answer as you need a strong stable signal to stream Netflix.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

An engineer is coming tomorrow 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Always having this issue am unable to watch Netflix for more than 5 minutes before it freezes and error comes up.

0 Kudos