Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home but virgin not supplying

We can definitely understand your disappointment thenel as we would have loved to have you carry your services over. Unfortunately, there can be numerous reasons for the install not going ahead and I am afraid we do not have this information to hand to advise further. Were you able to register your interest via our Cable My Street page?

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

dear lord. my street is fully cabled, my immediate neighbours have vm installed. the houses were cabled when they were built 9 years ago. amen

0 Kudos
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

result! called vm one last time, spotter said he'd visit again. this time I was in and spoke to him, he showed me his laptop & all houses with/without vm. sorry he said.

however later that day, he phoned me to say he might be able to bust through pavement opposite, pull a cable, get council to ok road closure & he'd contact me today. 

derek from vm, you're my new best friend! all ok and I've to get it installed in 6-8wks! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Superuser
Superuser
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Welcome back thenel!

0 Kudos
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

all is not quite great as still no services from vm. date of works just keeps getting pushed back. having no broadband or tv is exasperating but the worst is being told it's getting fixed, cancelled, fixed, cancelled ad infinitum. give me a date and stick to it. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi thenel, 

This is disappointing to hear, I am sorry the date keeps changing. 

I would love to look into this for you and have sent you a private message, please reply when you can Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos