Menu
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Miss selling of package

I stick with VM BB as there is no other "fibre" connection available to my property.  If I want the speeds and advantages that fibre optic broadband offers then it's VM or nothing.  This is the best BT can offer me.......

---------------

Standard broadband

Download Speed:  10Mb-19.5Mb

(Estimated download speed range*)

Minimum Speed:   6.5Mb

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My post wasn't just directed at you, but anybody reading the thread.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Highlighted
FrankieBeee
Dialled in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have had similar experience and only saw documentation until they wanted me to sign the contract. Problem is now they say I can't go back at all which means I will end up in 6 months paying £30 more a month than I can really afford and I don't feel that was what I was led to to believe when I agreed on phone re changes and felt I was deliberately confused over figures. I have now received changes to package and broadband seems same as it was before and there's nothing I'd watch in extra bit. I was told that package I used to have no longer exists so if I just wanted what was in it I'd just save £1 a month by cancelling. I know I would never have agreed to this huge increase and assumed following call I would receive documentation which I didn't - yes I didn't chase it up but then I hadn't reaslied I now had another contract with them but a few days ago they sent me the documentation and they want me to sign to something I don't agree with. I feel they are backing customers into a corner - friends who have virgin are getting fed up of phone calls from them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi MatthewF710

I am sorry to hear this.

I'd like to take a further look into this for you and I have sent you a PM that you can find on the top right hand side.

It's in the purple envelope.

Pop back to me when you get the chance.

Kindest regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos