Menu
Tomgraham89
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Kids tv

I always had the kids channel but today I noticed that it says I have to pay an extra 5 a month for it 

Why have I got to start paying 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kids tv

Hi Tomgraham89,

Have you just regraded your TV package?

You can check the channels available in your package here ChannelGuide_September_17 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Kids tv

When VM relaunched their TV bundles a while back (forget the exact date), the pay-kids channels were removed from the "standard" packages and put into a separate chargeable add-on.

It's almost guaranteed here, that you've recently made a change to your package that has resulted in you being moved from a legacy TV bundle to a current one, and therefore the kids channels have gone from being inclusive to a chargeable add-on.

Your choices are probably to either pay for them and otherwise remain on your current package, or go down the 14day "changed my mind" route and regrade back onto your previous package, undoing whatever changes it is that you've made.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos