Menu
Meldownes55
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ignored my email and lie about package

I’m fuming. I have emailed regarding my issue and not had a reply. 

I took out my subscription via a call and was promised the same package I was watching. This included Discovery and History. I reiterated this to her and she said definitely included in the package and cost cus it was already there.

low and behold they were turned off and when I spoke to Customer Services I was told that I couldn’t have them free as it was only given free during the lockdown. It would be £10 month extra. 

You have blatantly lied to me and as a Long standing customer am frankly disgusted with how I’ve been treated. 

Do not promise something if you have no intention of standing by it. Had I known these channels would be turned off I wud have definitely considered a different provider. 

Disgraceful behaviour as usual to long time customers. Always treated worse than new customers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ignored my email and lie about package

Hi Meldownes55

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the TV channel dispute. Certain channels were made free during the lockdown early months and after a period of time, the channels went back into their original tiers. This means that depending on what TV bundle you were on, for a few months you may have been receiving extra channels at no extra cost.

The resolution would be that if there were no further offers to include those channels, then it would be an extra cost I'm afraid. I will pass on the feedback regarding the channels as I do get your frustration with this. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Meldownes55
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ignored my email and lie about package

I totally understand that but DON’T promise something you have no intention of  including. Especially as this was the reason why I didn’t move to Sky. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos