Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Get cricket

Hi,

Last summer I got a special deal to upgrade my package to watch the cricket for 3 months, ideally I only want cricket extra.
Can I get a similar deal?
I prefer not to phone - it also says you're very busy anyway. Last time I sorted this efficiently by text but have sent two messages and received no reply - I used 07533 051809 - but have received no reply

Thanks

Rocky 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Get cricket

It's probably not the answer you're looking for, but VM only sell the Sky Sports channels as a complete package, with or without HD.

You could add the Sky Sports channels and then immediately give 30days notice over the phone, so thereby keeping them for 30days. NowTV is another option. if you want more of a "dip-in" payment option.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Get cricket

Thanks, I'll have a look.
I may go back to Sky a Virgin's Customer support is appalling. As I said I sent several texts to a number that responded in the past - Nothing. Today I phoned had to go through endless messages, waiting half an hour got someone who couldn't answer so transferred - I gave up after another half hour.
I tried Text chat, 5 times the bot asked lots of question then said we're too busy, I then tried complaint which said someone will answer you soon - 45 minutes later I gave up
I appreciate Coronavirus is causing some problems but not that much - they just don't care about customers I think.

0 Kudos