Menu
Highlighted
Cezza_B
Tuning in
Message 101 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free TiVo box upgrade letter

So the website was fixed, ordered my new box, to be delivered to a local shop Friday 12th July, wasn’t delivered, haven’t heard from them. Sent a text as they didn’t know what I was talking about when I rang, no response, back to terrible service 

0 Kudos
WilliamA
On our wavelength
Message 102 of 116
Flag for a moderator

I finally got through the webpages as well. I've just ordered a replacement box, for delivery to a local shop this Thursday 18th July. I must admit the lack of a confirmatory email or text is worrying and what you say doesn't fill me with confidence. The website promised notification of when it was ready to collect.

0 Kudos
Abbeylane
On our wavelength
Message 103 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone received their new box yet?as my previous posts,I now have the  upgraded v6 box,although I was advised I had to have an engineer out.I am just waiting for my next bill as I have been charged 30 quid,I have spoken to vm Bill's and payments team again who have assured me it has been credited back!I'm sorry to say I do not believe them as i have been told so many different things on this long journey to get a new box.i didn't want an engineer out but was told i would have to as the hub is in a different room to the tv

0 Kudos
WilliamA
On our wavelength
Message 104 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Update on my earlier post: I've now had an email to confirm that the QuickStart self-installation pack will be sent when and to where I requested. I also received a standard change to services email with "£0.00" to cover the changes and "none" in the one-off charge field. Let's see if the package arrives.

0 Kudos
Cezza_B
Tuning in
Message 105 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Yes I got one of those, but box wasn’t delivered, still not heard from Virgin 😌

0 Kudos
Ian2773
Tuning in
Message 106 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Ordered new box via the fixed link last Monday for collection at my local Collect Plus for Saturday. It's now Monday and it still has not been delivered. To make things worse the Virgin website shows no open orders for me even though I had an email with the order number. So, what is happening here? 

0 Kudos
Ian2773
Tuning in
Message 107 of 116
Flag for a moderator

And so the saga continues....

Contacted Virginmedia's twitter team, they advised me to contact the customer service team.

Just got off the phone, I'm being told my price is going up? I thought this upgrade was supposed to be free with NO contract changes.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 108 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Everybodys price is going up - general price rise.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
WilliamA
On our wavelength
Message 109 of 116
Flag for a moderator

Is your price going up because virgin media are increasing prices for all users in a few weeks, or because of the 'upgrade'? 

0 Kudos
BlueGT
On our wavelength
Message 110 of 116
Flag for a moderator

35A54697-EBCD-4DC6-9327-52B933EED2A5.jpeg

This is what appears now when you try to upgrade on line. It gets better by the day☹️

0 Kudos