Menu
Johnhughes
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

E-mail address for CEO

Trying to cancel sports package, but cannot make contact on telephone.

help would be appreciated as Twitter has not prompted any response from them.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-mail address for CEO

Hi John,

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of cancel sports  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

If the sports are part of your bundle it may affect any discounts you have. If the sports are standalone it will be a 30 day cancellation for that addon.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hahaha! 

You're demanding the email address of a CEO because you're trying to cancel your sports package.

Ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

funny thing people thing the ceo email is a personal address and not just a CS team 🙂
patrick0
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's standard for these days for CEOs of large public facing companies to have a public email address and a private email address. Email to the public address is directed to a high level complaints team. That's certainly the case where I work and likely the case in Virgin. I've had problems with Amazon recently and had zero success via their customer service people - complaining to the UK CEO yielded immediate results.

There's some contacts for Virgin Media on CEO Email and other similar sites.

https://ceoemail.com/index.php?s=V

0 Kudos