Menu
alisonq670
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Domestic violence support

Is there a particular team that can help me. My ex partner (the abuser) took out virgin in my name at his address. Is there any help that can be offered as I'm now paying the bill and I can't afford too

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Domestic violence support

It's in your name so you have every right to do something about it and if its being paid from your bank then you should be able to pass the security questions.

Do you know if the account is in contract or not, if not then call 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-4 get it cancelled.

One problem you may have further down the line is that the equipment is 'supposed' to be returned to Virgin are you could face charges for it not being returned.

Hope you get this sorted.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning @alisonq670

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. We'll do all we can to assist you with whatever you want or need to do with the account. 

As our user @JitteryPinger advised, as you are the account holder and you are paying the bills each month, there should be no reason as to why we're not able to pass security with you. I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some details and locate the account - once we have found it, we can go through some security checks to see if we can assist you. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for picking this up @Katie_WT 🙂

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.