Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Currys voucher

We purchased a tv from currys and set up a Virgin package with the £200 cashback deal and £100 currys voucher 

We have recieved the money but whenever we ask for the voucher we've told its through you.

Weve keep getting given the redeem currys site which is for the cash back but weve done this 

How do we get this we dont have much time left?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Currys voucher

Hi Lisa3112, thanks for getting in touch.

The vouchers are usually provided 28 days after your installation - may I ask when your install went ahead?

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes the end of june. Weve been trying to get it now for weeks and keep getting passed around and told different websites and phone numbers. Only got 60 days and were near if not at that time now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK Lisa3112 sorry for any confusion. I understand the cash-back vouchers are fulfilled by Curry's directly, and if you placed your order for VM services via a Curry's store then your £100 voucher will be fulfilled by Simplify Digital, as it's a partner offer. You can contact them about this on: 0800 1388 388. Please let us know how you get on.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have had the same problem as above, I have spent HOURS on the phone contacting people and I’m getting sent from each person multiple times. I can’t get through to simplify digital and am conscious that my period is coming to an end. I have not been able to do anything because of the poor communication.

0 Kudos