Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract Renewal

My years contract of £79 a month is up in two weeks time...I have wasted hours on chat with VM, being punted around different people trying to see if they would do a better deal than £133.50 as my first year is up.

sky used to do this all the time but now they give the same deal to new and existing customer but I am getting nowhere withVM. Sky can do the same deal as I currently have on VM for £85.....

anyone have any advice??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Renewal

@Aukdsweeper wrote:

My years contract of £79 a month is up in two weeks time...I have wasted hours on chat with VM, being punted around different people trying to see if they would do a better deal than £133.50 as my first year is up.

sky used to do this all the time but now they give the same deal to new and existing customer but I am getting nowhere withVM. Sky can do the same deal as I currently have on VM for £85.....

anyone have any advice??

Go to Sky, Virgin won't match that deal

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I agree. Go to Sky.

You seem ungrateful for the huge discount in excess of £50 and want it again, rather than pay a more reasonable price.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

“You seem ungrateful for the huge discount in excess of £50 and want it again, rather than pay a more reasonable price.”.....

seriously??..you think £133.50 is reasonable for broadband, tv and phone??....are you a Virgin Media shareholder or completely lost touch with reality??

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

depends what you have. Yes for the full TV, Sports and Movies fast internet and phone yes that is more then reasonable

0 Kudos