Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contact

Could somebody please advise.My elderly parents have a faulty tv box and have been unable tonwatch tv for days.They have tried to get through on their landline but are unable to

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

Hi Claire32,

Is there an error message on screen? If so you should check this page as you may be able to rectify the problem.  tv-error-codes 

If that doesn't help then you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 2, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Claire32, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems your parents have had with their TV service. We'd like to help get it sorted, so will get in touch via PM and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Claire32 - it's clear there's an issue with the box from here so I've scheduled the soonest possible visit and confirmed the details via PM.

Please keep us posted with the outcome of that, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom 

0 Kudos