Menu
Madzwez90
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charged for usage / on demand charges?

Hi I’ve been charged for a usage / on demand charge I think my child did. I’ve not even heard of “two tails” that I’ve been charged for before. No idea what it is. Seems my direct debit this month has been altered from this charge on 20th May 2020. Tried checking my TiVo box to see what it’s about but after I search for it nothing comes up. Any idea where my child bought this from. Considering I’ve set up a pin makes it practically impossible to have paid for it so thinking I may have been hacked. Help please. Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for usage / on demand charges?

Welcome to our Forum Madzwez90 and thanks for posting. Does your child know the PIN or have you changed the PIN from the default? They may have accidentally clicked on the item which is Pay Per View. Or if you've set up the Virgin Store on your box, they will also be able to click on the item to purchase with the PIN. Sometimes, as you need to enter a PIN due to watershed hours, it's easy to just entering the PIN without noticing whether it's a pay per view item which is why I ask.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Madzwez90
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

I’ve now changed my pin. Will I be able to be refunded for this mistake my son made?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Madzwez90,

I am sorry we would not refund for this.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos