Menu
Optimistic_pig
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing Package

Hi. I've tried changing online and i get the ooops error message. I tried phoning and was on hold for over an hour and when I finally got through to someone they said they couldn't help me and would get someone to phone me back. Never happened. I've tried the text chat number and after talking to them for about an hour they said i need to phone 150 to change my package as its the oomph team (or something) which I what i did in the first place!

I'm going in circles here is there anyway to actually get in touch with them or do i need to cancel my direct debit and see how fast they make contact when they're not getting paid? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Package

@Optimistic_pig wrote:

I'm going in circles here is there anyway to actually get in touch with them or do i need to cancel my direct debit and see how fast they make contact when they're not getting paid? 

Package changes can only be done by phone.

As regards cancelling your direct debit, it may do many things. The only certain thing is that VM's missed payments process will take effect. You may get some reminders, you may get your services suspended if a bill goes unpaid for too long, that can have implications on your credit file.

The one thing I'm sure it won't do, is cause a Virgin C/S agent to call you and ask why you've not paid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Optimistic_pig
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Package

I know. But trying to achieve actually speaking to the right person/ people is becoming ridiculous.

Is there any other way to contact them that I'm missing? 

Today phoning 150 just cuts off and doesn't even ring! 

0 Kudos