Menu
gedandcaro
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling part of my TV package

I know that to cancel something I need to do so in writing and give 30 days notice. So I wrote to the only address I could find on the web site which was customer complaints asking for Sky Cinema to be cancelled from my TV package. I posted the letter on 27 April 2020 and got a reply dated 20 May 2020 which said someone would contact me in the next 7 days and by phone in the first instance, but I haven't heard a thing and it's now 9 June. There is no contact number on the letter.

I can't get through on the phone and there does not appear to be any other way to get in contact with Virgin, so what on earth do I do now? 

Feeling very frustrated.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling part of my TV package

Call it in again -- 08.00 midweek, is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos