Menu
Nothappy21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Box keeps rebooting

I want virgin to Change  my box it repeatedly reboots about 3 times a day. All the online help is useless and also the telephone. I am now at the point if I can’t get it changed I am going elsewhere. Now have a great offer I just installed it at my sons and his speeds are perfect 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box keeps rebooting

Whether you call VM to give disconnection notice, or to report your service fault, you'll need to call Virgin Media regardless. (Unless you want to serve cancellation notice by post)

Whilst this is a TV-board and broadband speeds are best discussed in those boards, VM's broadband speeds are generally what they are. Any other provider runs over BT's Openreach network where your speeds can vary from address to address.

Get your offer from whichever other supplier it is, lined up and ready-to-go. Call up VM and use the "thinking of leaving us" option, and hopefully for you the agent will arrange the necessary engineer visit/box replacement and get you a suitable new deal. If you're not happy with the outcome from that same call, then you're free to serve your 30days notice and start the ball rolling on your alternative supplier.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nothappy21
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box keeps rebooting

Thanks. That does look like the route I need to take 

0 Kudos