Menu
essexalang
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime tv

Help! I just signed up for Amazon Prime free trial via Amazon website .

I went to access the channel on the Virgin TV guide and pressed to continue , in the background was a special offer . I expected to be taken through to a screen to then log in with my Amazon password but it’s gone straight through to watch. Does this mean I will be now charged by Virgin Media?! My email address is the same for VM and Amazon . 
thanks ! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime tv

Did you use the "link my Amazon account with my V6 box" link (which I can't find or remember at the moment) to associate your existing Amazon account with the Prime app?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
essexalang
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Japitts

No I haven’t. It’s possible my son did a while back not sure.. If we didn’t though is it possible VM would just bill us for Amazon tv per month? That was my concern ..

Otherwise it seems all too easy to access, I was expecting to have to set up a password log in as you say and as per for Netflix. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That shouldn't be possible. With Netflix, VM have a specific agreement to include the subscription on your monthly bill and pass it on.

No such setup is inplace for Amazon, VM just have the app on V6 boxes. Billing for Amazon is done per email address, so if you're using the same login on both device that should only be one account/one charge.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
essexalang
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks that’s really helpful 🙂

0 Kudos