Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account Suspended as you were told I am moving when I am not

Hello, 

Just checked my account and it showed my.account was suspended due to unpaid bill - my bill is due 27th August. So called you and you had been informed in error that I was leaving this address (which I am not). Been told to switch my box and router off for 5 mins then boot back up. How long does it take? Also why does my account still say suspended 🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Suspended as you were told I am moving when I am not

It always amazes me how difficult is can be generally to get services changed on your own accounts, but when the supplier gets told by a third party - woosh.

I had my Council Tax messed up for months because an agent had given the Council the wrong address for one of their transactions. Don't bother to check. Closed my account and DD and a snotty letter asking why I hadn't notified them of where I'd gone!!
pdfbt40
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Suspended as you were told I am moving when I am not

yeah they don't seem to understand what has happened apart from me saying "SOMEONE HAS GIVEN YOU INCORRECT ADDRESS, I AM NOT MOVING!" Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever received. I was promised a phone call before 6pm and yet I am still waiting. My account is still suspended due to the error on Virgins part so don't have any access to anything I pay for! 

0 Kudos