Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

rked Tivo box gives sound and no picture

Tivo box worked perfectly well last night, turned on today. Have sound but no picture just bands of pixiles. Have chaged HDMI cable and reset but no good. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: rked Tivo box gives sound and no picture

HI,

Did you try a diffrent hdmi port, also it would be worth making sure all connection are tight on the cable feeding the stb splitter and isolator.

Thanks.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,  go to home- help and setting - setting - video output and change the output to 1080p or 720p see if there are any difference. when selecting which one his the green thumbs up button 3 times.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yep have checked all cables - worked perfectly well last night switched TV off and left Tivo on. Turned on today and sound only and a colour bands on TV screen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cannot see any menus at all. it is a pixulated screen with colour bands. TV works ok on digital free view just not virgin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi
i hav left you a private message if you get back to me there we could run through some details and i will check the account for you.

Thanks

0 Kudos