Menu
Guyman69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

problems with 3 V6 boxes

Hi, hope someone can help me as its driving me nuts and trying to explain this over the phone is a nightmare-

Front room V6 box - linked by ethernet through a wifi extender plugged into socket 

1. Virginstore - goes to film but wont play 2.Netflix - Were having trouble playing this title at the moment please try again later or select a different title tvq-pb-101(5-2-12)   3.Prime - White spinning wheel   4.Youtube - ok   5. Connects to Spare Room and Bedroom Boxes. 6. wont play TV on demand ie Sky / BBCI player

Spare Room V6 - Linked by ethernet directly to Virgin Broadband & tried wifi 

1. Virginstore - ERROR Token request failed error code 404  2. Netflix - OK   3.Something went wrong please try again later or go to amazon.com/videohelp   4. Youtube - OK   5.Coonects and plays Front room and Spare room 

Bedroom V6 - Linked via WIFI 

1. Virginstore - all ok - sometimes wont play on demand 

I have tried wifi on same 5g , ethernet and nothing changes 

The only thing that changes is if i reset the box in the front room either through settings or rocker switch on the back then everything is ok once but then reverts back to CRAP !!!

Any help would be appreciated

Mick  

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with 3 V6 boxes

Sorry I can't tell from your post, but..

Can each of your V6 boxes use OnDemand services ok? They use the same V6 <--> Hub connection as multiroom streaming does, and proving that working is as good a place to start as anywhere.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
guyman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with 3 V6 boxes

Hi 

No the on demand is hit and miss also. 

Tried to watch a film on sky cinema on demand and it wouldn't play. 

Reset it and it played ok.

0 Kudos