cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no green lights on my Tivo V6 remote

korkyclown
Joining in

I cannot get my remote controller back to RF. It is stuck in IR and will not pair with my TIVO box

Any ideas.... I have tried TV + Clear but still on get a red light on the remote.

15 REPLIES 15

I came here looking for answers as to why my remote would ONLY flash red whatever steps I followed. Any of the suggested buttons combinations always flashed red.

Lots of searching these forums and Google but no answers which helped me. 

So I thought I'd change the batteries! Yes, it worked! Green light working fine and remote paired successfully! 

Shame VM couldn't provide such a simple solution to this problem. Thank you, it worked a treat.

Kamdea
Joining in
Suggest your company employ Timmeh08 as he has a solution that works

Worked for me, thanks! 👍 Remote was a replacement with new batteries, but the ones Virgin supply are obviously inadequate!

hook
On our wavelength

Wow!

Thankyou for this thread. 

Been sent a new v6 remote from Virgin and couldn't get it to flash green whatsoever. 

Changed the battery and it worked first time. 

Virgin needs to send out decent batteries!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hook,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with this problem!

We'll feed this back to the dedicated team so that we can improve our customer's experience.

Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs