Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new deal

hello i ask virgin on about down grading to the mixture bundle and keeping my phone and broard band to the same but he told me it will be 69 my bill every mouth is 64 why 69 why not any lower can i ask again to see if i can work a deal with them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new deal

You are probably currently mid contract with a deal applied to your account. By downgrading you are technically braking any deals agreed, therefore you will be charged full price for the services you have.

I know it's a pain, however I hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandelben,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are not happy after being advised it will cost more to downgrade.

I do appreciate that you beleive if you have less then the price would drop.

When you are given a special deal we add additional discounts on top of the standard discounts, these discounts will only sit with the package you are currently on, any changed in the package will cause to extra discounts to drop off hence bringing the price down.

I suggest leaving the package as it is for now, call us 30 days before your current offer ends to discuss a new package.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have been notified recently of a price rise to your package, then you are entitled to cancel your service without any early cancellations fees. You could always call in to retentions and say you want to cancel because of that and see whether they can offer you another "deal" on a reduced package that is acceptable. If not then you can either just leave or wait it out until you are out of contract.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos