Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

new deal

hello i just asking i was told my bill is going up by 4.50 can i phone virgin a make a new deal to lower my bill and keep my speed and phone the same and change back to the mixture bundle 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: new deal

You can ask and may get a price which suits you, in return for a new 12 month minimum commitment. 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i did phone and i not happy they only add discount to upgrade not downgrade i not happy can i nphone again to see if they can sort something out 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandelben,

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the offers available. If you give the team a call back, they will be more than happy to go through all offers available for you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi Lindsey i phone the virgin team the lady was like she like saying we can.t give you a discount becasuse you was given one before and i not happy at all all i wont to do is downgrade to the mixtuer bundle witch was 47 when i was paying for it i going to sky if this keep carrying on 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get the resolution you were looking for. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to take a look into this from here.

If you aren't happy with what you have been advised, you can follow our complaints code of practice

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos