cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another issue

WayWay
On our wavelength

I just got call call from Armundo asking me to return my equipment (screenshot of call record taken for reference). Excuse me… why? Apparently I was disconnected recently… what? I checked that it was me he was referring to and it was my name. I am fed up with issues, having not long ago resolved the last one via this community.  It was resolved with establishing I had two V6 boxes in my property by an engineer who called to replace one of them and inspected the property & wiring. Very undignified and humiliating I add. Then my bill was reduced as I had been paying for 3 boxes and the matter was settled.So please clarify… why is someone from Virgin calling me today and asking me to return recently disconnected equipment? Are my account records not accurate? Why is a manager NEVER AVAILABLE to talk to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey WayWay, 

Sorry to hear about this! It's not something that I can 100% confirm without taking a look to see what has gone on - it could have just been a system error from our side more than anything. To confirm, did the engineer take the box in which was being removed - or do you still have this? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey WayWay, 

Sorry to hear about this! It's not something that I can 100% confirm without taking a look to see what has gone on - it could have just been a system error from our side more than anything. To confirm, did the engineer take the box in which was being removed - or do you still have this? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

WayWay
On our wavelength

The box was disposed of AS INSTRUCTED BY VIRGIN AND CONFIRMED by Virgin.

WayWay
On our wavelength

David_bn was the forum member who dealt with all of the previous complaint regarding this box and our issues. It was all resolved… or so  I was lead to believe 

Hi @WayWay thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear that an issue you had believed previously, to have been resolved, has not.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am gong to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R