Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yet again virgin TV keeps going down - can’t watch tv

You’ve not seen a post from me in the past few months because we’ve now given up watching it. Yet again it’s horrific and the screams coming from the children when watching tv and films is horrific. This is more a warning than a complaint as I’ve given up making complaints...the warning is DO NOT SIGN UP TO VIRGIN TV IF YOU LIVE IN CHICHESTER...IT DOESNT WORK HERE!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yet again virgin TV keeps going down - can’t watch tv

Hi Moggy45, 

Thank you for your post, I apologise that It has come to this. 

Again, I am sorry for this experience that you're having. Can I ask how long this issue has been apparent for? Does it happen constantly or from time to time? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It happens every day several times. I am going to see if I am able to cancel my contract as i’m Throwing away money..are you able to tel me if I am able to cancel now please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moggy45,

Thank you for confirming. I've had a look at the backend of your services and it looks some of the power levels entering your property are lower than they should be. This could be causing the issues with both your TV and your broadband.

I'd really like to get an engineer visit booked for you. In order to do this, we'll need to clear account security. I'll send you a private message to complete this, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! Yes broadband is horrific too. Drops out daily.