Menu
Brucie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Watching Recorded Progammes

I have a V6 box as my main box and a Tivo in my spare room  , can i watch a recorded programme on the V6 on my Tivo Box in the spare room  ? Any info glady received thank you 

Brucie 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watching Recorded Progammes

Yes. You need to connect the TiVo to your Superhub by Ethernet, either by direct Ethernet cable or via powerline adapters, in addition to its existing co-ax connection.

You may find this useful:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-watch-recordings-on-another-tv-box

Brucie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have power line connected to my Tivo and my Super Hub  , how do i access my recordings from my V6 please  , i have been in to the settings but am unsure and do not want to alter anything beyond repair 

Brucie 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The answer is in the referenced document:

6DA5CBF9-E4F6-4522-B3CA-564374C53E2E.jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Brucie
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just to confirm  , settings  , V6 , Tivo Box  , and then click on V6  ? To get the recorded programme on my TiVo  Box   ? 

Brucie 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Brucie wrote:

Just to confirm  , settings  , V6 , Tivo Box  , and then click on V6  ? To get the recorded programme on my TiVo  Box   ? 

Brucie 

No.  Go to "My Shows" on the box you want to watch the programme on, scroll to the bottom of the list and the other box (which has the relevant recording on it) will be listed, select that other box and you'll be able to see all the "My Shows" entries on the other box - chose one and watch!

Keith

Superuser1718.png

0 Kudos
Brucie
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much i am now a very happy Virgin V6 and Tivo Box user thanks to your help , i have just tried it out with great success so once again much appreciated your help

Brucie