Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VViP Package Questions

Hi I am currently on the V-ViP package which includes everything whats happening to the Sky Sports costs and i also just heard you guys are giving away Sky premium channels for free for a month so why are we still paying full price?, If i pause my Sky sports does this effect my discounts i have when it starts back up again or do i keep everything as i have it already any help would be appreciated as every penny counts at this hard time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VViP Package Questions

Hi,

Yes, if you pause Sky Sports you will get a discount, but not for the other channels.

Thanks, Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm that if i pause my sky sports that all discounts that i already have active on my account will remain the same when the sports start back up as i dont want to make any changes for the future, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, the pause discount is additional, recurring and will be removed eventually, leaving your contract as it is today.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos