Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

Good morning, I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem. So Saturday night the v6 died, I rung sunday to be told there are faults in the v6 boxes, eventually got a new one delivered on Tuesday. No offer of discount for being without the v6 box. I cannot transfer over my series links, in the virginitvgo your supposed to be able to see your boxes and it will transfer the links, nope it doesn't show either of my boxes, so I've searched through and added some of my old series back on, certain ones I can no longer get.😡 now I had recorded the whole of Lucifer and was up to season 3 watching through on demand/catch up on the old v6, when I've gone to carry on watching i have to go through the virginstore, and what a surprise! I will now have to pay £2.49 for each episode i want to watch. It feels like the "fault" was just a really good way of virgin being able to make even more money out of us. I pay £96 a flaming month for this privelege, has anyone else had the same problem or is it just me that feels like their being ripped off and is now looking to move to a new provider, if this is how customers of more than 15 years are great then I feel there's no hope with virgin anymore

Many thanks 

Melanie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

@mellmaw wrote:

I feel there's no hope with virgin anymore

This maybe the hope....

https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2018/09/20/liberty-global-launches-horizon-4-tv-platform/

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that but when reading up on it its basically the same thing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Read again.
All your recordings, links, etc are stored in the cloud not on the box. If you exchange the box the new one still accesses everything on your account in the cloud

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.