cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box red/white light cycling

GH14
Joining in

Started v6 box tonight no white light only red, switched power off and disconected the power lead, left 10 mins reconnected and switched on, same again so I left the box swithed on, red light turned white, tv screen showed starting up screen, then multi language welcome screen appeared, light turned red tv screen went black, this cycle continues even after doing another box power down and reboot, any help would be appreciated if not, I'll have to call VM and hope they answer the phone. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't boot up or is stuck in the startup cycle, has a fault.

You are best off calling into report this. Either 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone), and choose the "I have a fault" options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't boot up or is stuck in the startup cycle, has a fault.

You are best off calling into report this. Either 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone), and choose the "I have a fault" options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GH14,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you were having issues with your V6 not starting up, I have been able to locate your account with the details we have for you and can see you did manage to speak to us and that a technician has been and resolved this for you.

If this isn't the case and you still need help please let us know ASAP and we will be happy to help further?

Kind regards

Paul.

Thanks, to both of you for your replies, v6 box has been replaced. Tech guy arrived within the service window, good Attitude nice guy sorted the problem, all ok fingers crossed.