cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box not working

EVYB
Tuning in

our V6 box isn't connecting to the TV.  Light on the box goes between amber and white and the screen goes between starting up, welcome and a download arrow?  Reported it today and was advised to leave for a few hours while they checked it and ran a fix but over 7 hours later and it's still the same. Any advice please?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't boot up has a fault, I'd recommend reporting it

Either 150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone, or wait here for a staff response which may take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @EVYB and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the TV services.

I understand you've been able to speak to our team since your post, if you need any further assistance, or would like to give us an update, we'll be happy to hear from you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

We had to call a few times to get this sorted which was disappointing.  First time we were told a new box was being sent out then after a few days not hearing anything we called again and got an appointment with an engineer.  Engineer came, told us hard drive was damaged and installed a new box.  We had lots of series on our old box which we hadn't managed to watch which is really annoying.

Hi @EVYB thanks for coming back to us.

I am really sorry you've lost access to lots of recordings.  Have you been able to find some of those series on our on demand service?  I know that won't help with all series, but I'm hoping you've not had a total loss.

Regards

Lee_R