cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box flashing and stuck on starting up

Cathyh369
Joining in

My v6 gas all it’s lights flashing and is stuck in the start up page. Am I right in thinking that the box has had it?  Been waiting for a person on whatsapp to get back to me but if the box is broken then I just need a replacement but getting very frustrated with the lack of response and support. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cathyh369 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your V6 box starting up, and when contacting us. I've taken a look on our side, and can see some problems have been detected, so I'm going to send you a Technician to ensure we can get this replaced for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cathyh369 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your V6 box starting up, and when contacting us. I've taken a look on our side, and can see some problems have been detected, so I'm going to send you a Technician to ensure we can get this replaced for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Any update about the technician appointment yet?

HI Cathyh369, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that the PM has not been received. I will send you a PM now so that this can be arranged. - Chris.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cathyh369, thanks for the message and PM. 

I am happy to hear that the visit went well and things are now resolved. 

Let us know if you need anything?

Chris. 

Hi. I haven't posted in a while. I am having the exact same problem with my v6 box. It's so infuriating. Can you please get me some help?

Hi Chris_W1. I am having the exact same problem. Flashing lights and stuck on start up screen. Been like this for 3 days. Its infuriating. I've done all the usual checks but nothing works. Got 2 other boxes in bedrooms and they are working fine. Could you please get me some help with this? Thanks 

Hi @grandabear, thank you for your posts.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

I can see you've been in touch with the team. Did they manage to book an appointment for you? 

Regards,
Daniel

Yes they have. Coming this afternoon to sort it out. Hopefully. Thanks a lot..keep up the good work. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @grandabear 

Thanks for your response.

How did the visit go, is everything now back up and running for you? Please do provide us with an update.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs