cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box cannot communicate with network

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Hello,

Seems whilst away from home my V6 box internal LAN card died and could not update programs. Upon my return home it was easy to discover the fault and I used the second V6 box which did connect with the existing cable and now in use with no issues. 

I need to know where the faulty unit should be sent back? 

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You don't send faulty units back. The equipment is rented. If it is faulty then report it via 150 from any Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others) or wait here for a response from the Forum Team.

They will arrange for a technician to come out & swap the faulty box for a working one.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Morrile2
On our wavelength
pointless calling as after going through verifying I am the account holder the system crashes out and restarts as if I had hung up and redial. so will wait until it's resolved via the community.

Hi Morrile2, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the V6 box and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Chris.