Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 TV Remote not working

Hi, I have been sent here by the Twitter Team. I have had a lot of problems connecting to any type of help as my phone line is down ( I have posted on the phone line forum) . The problem is my Tv Remote (V6) is not working

I have followed the online steps, batteries and reset connection but still not working. I would just like to order a new remote please.

I have tried ringing but phone line is out and I keep getting disconnected when being transferred on my mobile, I have been on for an hour at times, this is costing me money as it is off a mobile. I have tried the help chat but I only get replies 6-9 hours later so I never see them as chat is active. I also tried text conversations but again no reply.

The Twitter Team said someone would sort me out on here.

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 TV Remote not working

Hi Beef_Root

sorry to hear of your issues.

The normal method to order a new remote is by using  the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or  ( I realise you are having phone issues too) Speaking to TV Faults option 1,1 and 2 when dialling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

If you leave this a day or two then hopefully a member of the Forum Team will pick this up for you.

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 TV Remote not working

Hi, thanks for the reply. I can't phone unfortunatly untill the line is fixed but will try the text again.

I am hoping that this forum thread is picked up and they see my issues.

Many thanks again