Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 Netflix Error tvq-pm-100 (5.2.15)

Now I know there has been a few threads on this but I've tried everything already listed and feel that this issue has been ignored by Virgin for too long.

Basically whenever I try to watch something on Netflix on the V6 in the living room it chucks up the error saying “We're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try a different title or try again later". Below this I get the error code mentioned in the subject. Nothing gets rid of the error, tried loads.

Weird because the box in the bedroom works OK with it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Netflix Error tvq-pm-100 (5.2.15)

Hi RunningOnCable,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to our community. Sorry to hear you're having issues trying to view Netflix.

Do you have any issues with your internet services? Sometimes the message you posted above can sometimes appear when you have internet connection issue.

Do you have your V6 connected via an Ethernet cable or through WiFi?

Is your box in the bedroom closer to your hub?

Keep us posted so we can look in to this further for you.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thanks for the reply. 

No Internet connection is perfect, very pleased I'm pretty much always running at 384mb down and 37 up, so very impressed with that.

Both V6 boxes are connected via WiFi, the one on the bedroom where Netflix works is further away from the hub. The one in the living room where it does not work is pretty much next to the hub.

I have done multiple resets on both the hub and the V6, but still get the error. Don't want to do a factory reset as I don't want to lose my recordings. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us RunningOnCable.

How frustrating for you that everything is working great apart from Netflix.

We do appreciate that you have tried several different options and that you are getting a great internet connection so this is not the issue.

Unfortunately as you have had this problem for a period of time we may need to arrange a technician visit for you.

The only problem with this solution is it may result in your box being replaced and you will lose your recordings.

You could persevere for the next week or so and see if the Netflix situation improves, however if this problem does not improve we will have to get this investigated further for you.

I know this is not ideal but this would be our next option.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are either of your boxes connected to a 4k TV?

I'd guess the one that works isn't and the one that gives you grief is. 

I have the same issue and it is so annoying. Its a virgin issue as Netflix will work fine through my ps4. 

0 Kudos