Menu
northerner32000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

UHD Sky Sports

When exactly can we expect UHD Sky Sports on TIVO V6 Box ?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UHD Sky Sports

Hi northener32000,

Your guess is as good as anybody else's. there is no definitive date, just some time in 2020.

press-release 

As part of the extended deal, Sky’s stellar line up of entertainment, cinema and sports channels will continue to be available on Virgin Media’s TV platform, with Virgin customers set to enjoy new Ultra HD linear and additional video-on-demand content from Sky next year. 

The new content is set to include Sky Cinema Original films and live sports in UHD, along with unmissable Sky original drama on demand, including shows like Jamestown and the forthcoming comedy Brassic, starring Michelle Keegan. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UHD Sky Sports

With the absence of sport recently is it really that surprising that it’s been delayed. Probably be launched at the same time as Sky Sports next price hike😉

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks