Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo v6 Fault

I have 2 VirginMedia Tivo v6 boxes, one is faulty, fault follows same box, when connected in place of working box, i need a replacement v6 box. I can't get throu to customer services, please post one, i can install it, and send faulty item back. Please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo v6 Fault

Re the faulty box, v6 boxes require both a Catv / coax connection and also either by ethernet/ wifi connection to hub.

Was your faulty box connected by wifi or ethernet to your hub. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

good morning keith i really would like to assist you on this matter is it ok to pm you?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

One v6 box is pixelating on cable feed. Erhernet feed is fine. Same box sees same issue when connected in place of other box that works ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Often poor picture quality is driven by two things you can try.

Loose connection Catv/ coax.

Also the fly lead that often is attached to the Catv connecting to your v6, if its loose or has a kink or twist.

Hdmi cable or port. Try changing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thank you for contacting us today Keith, i hope we have Resolved the issue for you, should you need any more help or advice please  get back in touch 😉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The original issue persists, and i would expect its resolution lies with a Tivo v6 box replacement. Please advise a fault reference in relation to this fault.

0 Kudos